In the past we were like
two lovers in a romantic comedy
1. Your skin may never be perfect, and that’s okay.
2. Life is too short not to have the underwear, the coffee, and the haircut you want.
3. Everyone (including your family, your coworkers, and your best friend) will talk about you behind your back, and you’ll talk about them too. It doesn’t mean you don’t love each other.
4. It’s okay to spend money on things that make you happy.
5. Sometimes without fault or reason, relationships deteriorate. It will happen when you’re six, it will happen when you’re sixty. That’s life."
"I think the hardest person to love is yourself."
"Everything is temporary."
"7 Billion smiles, and yours is my favorite."
"Never let your fear decide your future."
photoset * ►